A Leading Phone Repair Store in Melbourne to Deal with all your Mobile Device Troubles
For those looking for phone repairs in Melbourne, there is no better place than Zee Mobi. We provide phone repairs of the highest quality. A broken phone does not have to be a very big issue – simply approach us during working hours or, if that doesn’t suit you, arrange an appointment outside working hours.
At Zee Mobi, we understand that a mobile phone is an integral part of your daily life. In fact, some of us are completely dependent on our mobiles for activities like banking, shopping and more. Because of this, it’s essential that you only trust the best for your mobile phone repairs.
How to get your Mobile Phone Fixed
Those looking for Mobile phone repairs need not look any further. Getting your device fixed couldn’t be simpler at Zee Mobi. Simply contact us during our working hours and tell us about the problem.
Once you get in touch with us for your mobile repairs in Melbourne and explain your problem to the available technician, your device will be thoroughly examined. We fix minor issues almost instantly, however, for major faults, you may need to drop off your device.
Our Mobile Repairs in Melbourne
There are innumerable issues that can arise in your mobile device due to many different reasons like dropping it, exposing it to water, broken screen, etc. Listed here are a few of the mobile phone repairs we are involved in:
- Broken screen: one of the most common problems is a broken mobile phone
- Battery issue: the capacity of the battery varies and will require replacing periodically.
- Camera malfunction: front and back cameras on your device are usually well protected, but it is something we can fix if necessary.
- Fails to charge: not being able to charge your phone might be a port issue or an internal problem. We can fix this.
- No sound: we can also fix your device if it has no sound or lacks sound control.
- Water damage: water damaged devices may not start, but this can be fixed.
- Connectivity: if you’re unable to connect to WIFI or Bluetooth, this is a problem for us experts.
- Buttons not working: buttons on your device may malfunction and need replacing.
- Issue with the accessories: issues with phone accessories is also something we can help with.